Meeting guests with a national group.
Sightseeing bus and walking tour of Yoshkar-Ola, during which you will get acquainted with the sights and beauties of the city, learn about interesting events in the history of Yoshkar-Olaand what the city is famous for.
During the tour you will see:
- Four squares of the capital: I.A. Obolensky-Nogotkov Square, Lenin Square, Virgin Mary Square and Patriarchal Square.
- The Kremlin is the place where the city was founded.
- Corner of Fairy Tales.
- The Museum of Yoshkin Cat.
- Churches of the city: Voznesensky, Resurrection, Trinity, Bogoroditsko-Sergievsky, Annunciation.
- The monument and chapel to Peter and Fevronia of Murom
- Theaters: the National Theater, the Russian Theater, the PuppetTheater, the Theater of Opera and Ballet, the Theater of Young spectators
- The main streets of the old city: Voznesenskaya and Novo-Pokrovskaya.
- Merchants' mansions: Korepova, Pchelin, Bulygin, Naumov, Chulkov, Karelin.
- Embankments: the Resurrection Embankment, the Amsterdam Embankment and the Bruges Embankment.
- New city sports facilities: Arena and Sports Island.
- Musical dynamic clock with Orthodox scenes: "Entry of the Lord into Jerusalem".
Lunch with national dishes of the Mari cuisine in the city cafe.
Lunch in the city cafe.
Visit to Kim village "Unokudo". The interactive program in the ethno-house (2.5 hours):
According to Mari traditions and rituals,the guests will be greeted by Kudo-Vodyzh (Domovoy) – the cheerful guardian of the house. First, the guests will learn the famous Mari dance to the sounds of an accordion. Domovoywill test the guestsin national games and outdoor amusements. Then in the house, over a cup of herbal tea with pancakes and sweets, you will learn about the rules and regulations of the Mari familyway of life, the secrets of home comfort. With your own handsyou will try to bake a Mari pancake in a real oven, and also make a wonderful souvenir for the prosperity and well-being of your home. Teawith national pancakes.
For those who wish, Kudo-Vodyzh will arrange a photo shoot in national costumes and teach them to speak Mari. And more things that are interesting: swings, archery, noise orchestra.
Visit to the Gastronomic Museum of YoshkinCat, where you will learn about the delicious brands of Mari El, but most importantly, you will be treated to the famous Mari cheese from different regions of the republic, meat and sausage products from local meat processing plants, sweets, chocolate, the famous agar-agar marmalade, honey, alcoholic beverages, the famous Mari beer! This is a museum where you will learn what the land of the reserved Mari El is famous for. The Museum of YoshkinCat will introduce you to various gastronomic stories and tell you about the culture of consumption.
Dinner at the Warm River tavern. The cafe has an extensive menu with bear meat, elk, wild boar and other delicacies from our own hunting ground.
The cost is 4900 rubles / person.
Get all the details from the NelsonTravel Agency