Meeting guests with a national group.
Sightseeing bus and walking tour of Yoshkar-Ola, during which you will get acquainted with the sights and beauties of the city, learn about interesting events in the history of Yoshkar-Olaand what the city is famous for.
During the tour you will see:
- Four squares of the capital: I.A. Obolensky-Nogotkov Square, Lenin Square, Virgin Mary Square and Patriarchal Square.
- The Kremlin is the place where the city was founded.
- Corner of Fairy Tales.
- Yoshkin Cat
- Churches of the city: Voznesensky, Resurrection, Trinity, Bogoroditsko-Sergievsky, Annunciation.
- The monument and chapel to Peter and Fevronia of Murom
- Theaters: the National Theater, the RussianTheater, the PuppetTheater, the Theater of Opera and Ballet, the Theater of Young spectators
- The main streets of the old city: Voznesenskaya and Novo-Pokrovskaya.
- Merchants' mansions: Korepova, Pchelin, Bulygin, Naumov, Chulkov, Karelin.
- Embankments: the Resurrection Embankment, the Amsterdam Embankment and the Bruges Embankment.
- New city sports facilities: Arena and Sports Island.
- Musical dynamic clock with Orthodox scenes: "Entry of the Lord into Jerusalem".
Lunch with national dishes of the Mari cuisine in the citycafe.
Visit to the National Art Gallery. The unique exhibition "The Way of a Century" is the history of the Mari region, presented in works of fine art. The updated exhibition space immerses the viewer in an atmosphere of mystery. Light projections, original installations, audio accompaniment - all this helps not only to better understand the traditional culture of the Mari people, but also to become a part of it! This is a unique exposition, which presents the collections of the largest museums of the Republic of Mari El. A master class on making a Mari souvenir. A fascinating journey to the country of creativity with the opportunity to take a trophy with you - a souvenir is made by yourself.
Visit to the Mari National Drama Theatre named after M. Shketan. Interactive program "Mari national instruments". The musical program of the group performing folkloreand modern compositions on Mari folk instruments.
Dinner at the Warm River tavern. The cafe has an extensive menuwith meat delicacies from our own hunting ground.
The cost is 4700 rubles / person.
Get all the details from the NelsonTravel Agency